Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Don’t Judge Me But...

Anyone want to play??

There was talk of this board needing to "lighten up" and while I think we are all pretty light, this could still be fun.

So here we go,

Don't judge me but, I had 4 cookies this morning because I was in a crappy mood and needed something not good for me! And when the dcks asked if they could have cookies to, I said they were my special cookies...and gave them carrots.

::

You?

Don't judge me but I cut Circle Time in half because my cervix was hurting (too much walking this morning!) and I wanted to relax instead of be up/down/up/down/up/down.

Comment

Originally posted by CedarCreek View Post
      Anyone want to play??

There was talk of this board needing to "lighten up" and while I think we are all pretty light, this could still be fun.

So here we go,

Don't judge me but, I had 4 cookies this morning because I was in a crappy mood and needed something not good for me! And when the dcks asked if they could have cookies to, I said they were my special cookies...and gave them carrots.

::

You?
      Ummmmm....I'm gonna tell!!! LOL

Oh shoot, I can't do that!!! I had a Snickers I found in my Mother's Day gifts I'd forgotten about and once I laid eyes on it, there was no turning back. I didn't let my kids see me with it though...

Comment

I've totally done that ::

The weird (but good) thing is my dcks prefer the carrots.

Comment

Don't judge me but....Almost everyday either at lunch or nap I sit down and eat a Swiss Cake Roll and drink some Coke! If the older kids see me, I tell them that it's my special food. They usually don't say anything because I have a child who has a gluten and dairy free diet so they are used to me saying the words "special food".

Comment

::::::

Don't judge me but... I dumped all the left over coffee out (after I had some of course) just to annoy DH. He hates making/waiting for it to be done and really p!$$ED me off this morning (we had a HUGE fight). I also fed the lunch I made him to the DCKs as snack so now he has to make his own boo hoo. Petty and low but I felt better

Comment

I put all the kids down an hour earlier today.Now I'm watching my shows I recorded and eating chips and salsa!

Comment

I think the healthiest thing I had on Mother's Day was the Orange Juice in my mimosa

Comment

Don't judge me but... I pour milk in the bowl before my cereal.

Don't judge me but... I also don't do the first knot when I tie shoes- I go straight to the bunny ears.

Don't judge me but... I like uncooked/raw bacon.

Comment

Don't judge me but...I let everyone believe my just turned 2 year old son can count to 12 because I work with him a lot at home when in actuality, I'm pretty sure he learned to count from watching too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Comment

Originally posted by slorey View Post
                      Don't judge me but...I let everyone believe my just turned 2 year old son can count to 12 because I work with him a lot at home when in actuality, I'm pretty sure he learned to count from watching too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

..."but research shows...." ::::::

Comment

Don't judge me. But, I have an overweight four yr old dcg... I am supposed to limit and measure what she eats, but I never measure or weigh her food. Partly because the kids ask me why, and partly because it's too much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by slorey View Post
                          :: Mine learned from watching Dora... On the bright side, he also knows how to count in Spanish.

Comment

Haha, I love it ladies!

I thought of another..

Don't judge me but I pretended to be asleep on the couch last night so I wouldn't have to bathe my 2 sons...poor DH!

Comment

Don't judge me. I planted a garden with seeds that never started growing. Over the weekend I bought full grown plants and then told the kids to look and see how much the garden grew! They were amazed! I never fessed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X