Do You..Dress Up For Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You..Dress Up For Work?

"dress up" for work? Just wondering, I usually wear just a t shirt and athletic shorts/pants, hair up in a ponytail or messy bun. I don't see the point in dressing up to change diapers and chase kids around all day:: Am I the only one?

I wear jeans., a t-shirt, sweater, or nicer top. I usually have a ponytail and makeup. Is that dressing up?

Comment

I was just thinking about this this morning when I almost picked out athletic pants. I wear jeans or denim capris if it's warm out. I have those plain cotton tees (short sleeve old navy style that is a little fitted and cheap) I wear for the top. Today I'm "dressed up" with a polo style shirt on top.

Comment

If I'm feeling down, I'll put on some makeup in the morning....otherwise it's raccoon eyes for all!

Comment

Hek no!! I usually wear my lounge wear or even pjs to the door, and after I'm up for awhile, then I will get dresses...sweatpants, and t..Comfy comfy, and no make up but I rarely ever wear it anymore anyway. No one to impress, My husband loves me just the way I am!

Comment

I wear scrub tops and cottom shorts, in summer, and scrub tops with an undershirt and yoga pants in winter

Comment

I wear scrubs. Not because I think I need a uniform, but because they have SOOO many pockets, which I find very useful, and I don't mind getting anything on them (bleach, snot, vomit, etc.). Before I started wearing scrubs, it was comfy pants and a t-shirt.

Comment

I love the idea of scrubs. Where do you get them, are there stores or only online?

Comment

I seem to dress up more in the summer than the winter. I would normally throw on athletic shorts or jean capri's in the summer. In the winter, I am all sweats, yoga pants, and sweatshirts.

No make-up unless we are going on a field trip. And, my parents are lucky if I've brushed my hair before they get here.

Comment

I buy my scrubs on clearance,... ALTHOUGH,.. Im purposely looking for a COLTS one!!!! I buy at walmart, our farm store, anywhere really.

Comment

I have a few tees with my logo on them so will usually wear those with khaki shorts. I got the cutest chocolate brown apron made with a little acorn and 'Miss Helen' from someone on etsy so I'll wear that during the day sometimes and during pickup if my shirt is a total mess and also during interviews.

I never wear makeup so nothing new there and my hair is always in a messy bun thing with a cutesy headband (I am crazy about headbands ).

Comment

I wear jeans and a tee shirt most days (plain fitted ones from Old navy/target). Some days I wear Yoga pants. I try to limit that to once a week though. I just feel more professional with my hair done and dressed decent when the parents come. Now I'm not caring for infants (2y and up only) so I'm not getting spit up on all day.

Comment

I wear yoga pants (I hate jeans unless I am out and about) and cute tshirts from Maurices and Target. I don't spend much but it ruins my mood if I feel too schlumpy. I need to start wearing a little bit of makeup, that helps my mood, too. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I wanted to grow it but I hate just putting it up. I may just chop it off!

Comment

Grody clothes here. T shirt and shorts. The other day both of my moms noticed the orange on the side of me. Puke! ::

Comment

Originally posted by Quincy View Post
                              I love the idea of scrubs. Where do you get them, are there stores or only online?
                              We have a Garden Ridge (sort of like Hobby Lobby) about an hour and a half away from where I live. I get the scrubs there, $5 for the top and $5 for the pants. They also have scrub jackets, and sometimes you can get them for less than that. I don't like getting them at Wal-Mart because they are always at least $10 for each where I live.

Comment

Working...
                              X