Pampers Diapers And Strong Odor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pampers Diapers And Strong Odor

Dcg came in today with new Pampers diapers. The kind with the sesame street characters on them.

But, she has a very strong odor. Like a dirty hamster cage.

Is it the diapers? Or should I mention a possible UTI?

She was also at a party all day yesterday, and it was outside in the heat and sun...so, I suppose she could be a little dehydrated. Mom even mentioned that she smelled this morning. But, we thought it was just gassy.

Originally posted by youretooloud View Post
    Dcg came in today with new Pampers diapers. The kind with the sesame street characters on them.

But, she has a very strong odor. Like a dirty hamster cage.

Is it the diapers? Or should I mention a possible UTI?

She was also at a party all day yesterday, and it was outside in the heat and sun...so, I suppose she could be a little dehydrated. Mom even mentioned that she smelled this morning. But, we thought it was just gassy.
    Those are the diapers my dc boy uses. I've never noticed a dirty smell (unless he's pooped - Oh Boy!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Play Care View Post
      Those are the diapers my dc boy uses. I've never noticed a dirty smell (unless he's pooped - Oh Boy!!)
      I put one on another kid, and he doesn't smell.

I'll mention it to mom today. I'll also get her to drink lots of water.

Comment

I have never had a smell problem with pampers. Let us know what happens.
        Deb

Comment

I have always used Pampers for my kids and the only time I've ever noticed a problem with odor is when I tried the Cruisers line. They seem to smell a little funky to me compared to the Baby Dry line. (I'm assuming this is what you use but I don't remember if the Cruisers also had Sesame St.)

I would say let the mom know though if you don't notice the odor when using them on another child.

Comment

Could it be that she wasn't bathed after the party?

Comment

Working...
            X