Ideas for April Sensory Bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamac View Post
    We just got our first Hobby Lobby here a few weeks ago. I was in a hurry to find St. Patty's Day hats so I didn't have time to really browse but it looks like they have a lot of great items in there. Planning a trip this week though.
    Oh my! Don't even get me started!!!

Our Hobby Lobby just opened too and although I have been a huge fan of Michael's Crafts for a long time, I about died when I went into Hobby Lobby!!!

I cannot believe how much stuff they have!!

And the best part....there is tons of "guy stuff" too so whenever I want to go in there, my DH is ok with it too!

Usually, he follows me around Michael's saying "are you done yet?" but I actually lost him in Hobby Lobby so that's a huge plus!!!

They have a mobile app for their weekly deal too and all you have to do it show it to the cashier. Last week it was 40% off anything in the store.

Comment

I just realized earth day is April 22, you can also try to do an earth day theme like nature or recycle materials like leaves, dirt/mud, sand, paper, cardboard, and alum cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Starburst View Post
        I just realized earth day is April 22, you can also try to do an earth day theme like nature or recycle materials like leaves, dirt/mud, sand, paper, cardboard, and alum cans.
        Great Idea-
        Each day is a fresh start
        Never look back on regrets
        Live life to the fullest
        We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Working...
        X