Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Display Your Art Materials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Display Your Art Materials...

like feathers, buttons, pompoms, etc. so that they are organized, look inviting, and the children have access to them? I need ideas!

Maybe you could try plastic mason type jars! That would be super cute.

Currently, mine are in the closet though..::

Comment

I have mine in round plastic jars with lids and a photo taped to the front. The kids can easily unscrew the lids and put them back on themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna View Post
        like feathers, buttons, pompoms, etc. so that they are organized, look inviting, and the children have access to them? I need ideas!
        I have clear plastic containers that I got from the dollar tree and baby food jars. I keep them all on a shelf near the table. A friend keeps hers in hanging baskets/containers she got from ikea

Comment

check out playathomemom on FB or check out pinterest

Comment

I try to stick to all natural materials so I keep mine in baskets from the thrift stores and glass jars. I like the way that looks.

Comment

I use baskets, bins, jars and plastic zip-loc bags. Any type of container that works as long as it is clear so the kids can see what's in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna View Post
                Open baskets, wood containers, coffee tins, anything interesting. Trying to get away from plastic.

Comment

Working...
                X