Weather Charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Charts?

I have one, but it has seen better days. Yesterday I taped the pointer together when my weather helper was a bit too rough.

I looked online and didn't see anything that I loved, and I was hoping to get something with a temperature guide, maybe that has a kid dressed appropriately for that temp to go along with the weather.

Do you have one you love? hate?

I love that idea!! Could you make one out of felt or another material where they would just stick to one another?

Comment

What about something like this

Comment

Originally posted by mema View Post
        That's really cute!

Comment

I don't have a weather chart. We use our weather bear. He is a 6 month old sized stuffed bear and we dress him in weather appropriate clothes. I have a box with short sleeved shirts, long sleeved shirts, shorts, pants, jacket, coat, rain coat,...(all from thrift store). The kids love dressing him!

Comment

Originally posted by mema View Post
            LOVE! Just added it to my amazon cart! Thankyou! lovethis

Comment

There's a frog one too! If you get it, let me know how it works! I'm thinking of getting it, but don't have the extra funds right now.

Comment

Here's one I saw that you can make yourself:

Comment

Originally posted by jenn View Post
                  I don't have a weather chart. We use our weather bear. He is a 6 month old sized stuffed bear and we dress him in weather appropriate clothes. I have a box with short sleeved shirts, long sleeved shirts, shorts, pants, jacket, coat, rain coat,...(all from thrift store). The kids love dressing him!
                  I love this idea!

Comment

Originally posted by jenn View Post
                    That is a really cute idea! I ws thinking of buying one of the bulletin board kits for a weather bear, but I think I like this idea more ... so did you just buy baby clothes from the Thrift store?

Comment

Originally posted by MyAngels View Post
                      Here's one I saw that you can make yourself:

http://rowdyinroom300.blogspot.com/2...her-chart.html
                      Oh, that one is super cute, too!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsLaura529 View Post
                        That is a really cute idea! I ws thinking of buying one of the bulletin board kits for a weather bear, but I think I like this idea more ... so did you just buy baby clothes from the Thrift store?
                        Some clothes I bought from a thrift store, some were donated. I asked my families if they had old clothing in that size.

Comment

Working...
                        X