Pictures of Garage Conversions? Cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Garage Conversions? Cost?

My space for daycare is a little limited because I cannot use my 2nd story so I'm playing with the idea of looking into converting our garage for more space. I know some of you have mentioned doing this and I was just wondering if you had any pictures and if you don't mind me asking...how much did that all cost? Any info on this would be awesome! Thanks!!

Aww come on...someone post pictures, I want to see too! This would be something that I could consider and would love to see the possibilities.

Comment

I found this video when I was looking for something. It looks sooo cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by twinmama View Post

http://www.startapreschool.com/blog/...-or-play-room/
        This is way cool!

Comment

Wow- that's really cool! I'd love to do this to my garage.

Comment

My hubby and I talked about converting the garage but I would have had to build him a bigger one for all his projects. We are in the process of doing our basement over into dedicated daycare space right now. Money is a definite factor cause he lost his job almost two years ago and I haven't learned how to crap the green stuff yet so we are movin slow.
            I see little people.

Comment

Wow, it is so neat! I wish I could have like this in my garage. I don't think my husband will allow it because it is HIS garage, not mine. ::::

Comment

Originally posted by safechner View Post
                Wow, it is so neat! I wish I could have like this in my garage. I don't think my husband will allow it because it is HIS garage, not mine. ::::
                This is too funny because my hunny has all HIS crap in the garage too (his space) and if we had a two-car garage I and all of my daycare stuff would be sent packing straight to the garage . I think he can't wait until things look up for us just so we can buy a house with a 2-car garage so that I can do DC in there. He doesn't mind that I do daycare but our downstairs is open and so the daycare stuff in everywhere. The kitchen has formula cans, daycare dishes and bottles. The dining room has plastic trays to eat on, high chairs, and spill mats under chairs. Our living room has pack'n'plays, toys, books, puzzles etc. I've even taken over the only downstairs closet for DC storage .

I would love to have a big garage to convert like that.

Comment

Working...
                X