Swimming Suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimming Suits

Do you require a swimming suit to be left at your house? Do you keep it at your place and wash it every week or after each use or send it home?

Yes and I wash them to make sure they stay here~once they go home they never come back

Nothing sadder than a kid who doesn't have a swimsuit on water day.

Comment

I keep swimsuits here, Or for the little ones, I might only use a swim diaper, And whenever a kid does not have a swimsuit, I find something else for them, or just let them swim in their clothes, and use their back up clothes to change them into after. And I do not wash them after every use, I wash them after being used a few times, I lay them out to dry right away, and then put them back in their drawers.

Comment

I have the swim suits stay here or else they never make it back here. I wash them after each time they are used.

Comment

I do require it to stay here and I do wash it once a week when I do our own laundry Easier that way as my parents are quite forgetful when I ask them to bring things !

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
            Do you require a swimming suit to be left at your house? Do you keep it at your place and wash it every week or after each use or send it home?
            I require a bathing suit and a hat be left here so I'm not fumbling around trying to scrounge up spare clothes so kids can play in the water. I don't wash the bathing suits every time but I do rinse them and hang them to dry. I wash them when I think to myself "When was the last time I washed theses?" In fact, I had that thought yesterday and the bathing suits are currently in my washing machine
            Doing what I love and loving what I do.

Comment

I require they keep one here and I clean weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lianne View Post
                I require a bathing suit and a hat be left here so I'm not fumbling around trying to scrounge up spare clothes so kids can play in the water. I don't wash the bathing suits every time but I do rinse them and hang them to dry. I wash them when I think to myself "When was the last time I washed theses?" In fact, I had that thought yesterday and the bathing suits are currently in my washing machine
                LOL, I'm the same way at home! I try to make sure I not only keep up with washing the bedding, but also the throw blankets in the living room and the bathroom rugs and the washable cat toys. LOL....I'm sure they're done every month, but sometimes I have a few weeks of a super clean house and end up washing them again just to know everything was done such and such date! I know, I'm OCD

Comment

i always had them wear one to daycare under their clothes and change after swimming and take it or wear it home - whichever they wanted to do.

there was one kid out of about 40 that never had his swimming stuff so i did have him leave his. if the parents can do it, then i let them. this one kid's dad just couldn't pull it off.

Comment

Working...
                  X