Tax Webinar Set for Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Webinar Set for Tomorrow!

FYI, many of you have registered for our Tax Webinar with Tom Copeland for tomorrow the 12th. Now is the time to sign up if you haven't already. This is something we will include every year during tax season.

Did you know your time spent here on the Daycare.com is a write off?

To register, go to: http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...&llr=yatrx4cab

The cost is $25 (tax deductible!).

I'm not available tomorrow at the time he is doing the webinar, is there a way I can view it later?

Comment

We have always had that option but I will ask Tom to be sure.

Comment

Last year I had to miss the first 30 minutes of the webinar (the webinar starts at 5:30pm in my area and I don't close until 6pm) but I was able to go back and watch what I missed and even the whole webinar again later. I think the only requirement to be able to do this is to register for the webinar before by the deadline. But like Michael said maybe Tom can verify that for us.

I'm definitely watching it tomorrow. I hope this year all of my DC kids are gone by 5:30pm.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
          Last year I had to miss the first 30 minutes of the webinar (the webinar starts at 5:30pm in my area and I don't close until 6pm) but I was able to go back and watch what I missed and even the whole webinar again later. I think the only requirement to be able to do this is to register for the webinar before by the deadline. But like Michael said maybe Tom can verify that for us.

I'm definitely watching it tomorrow. I hope this year all of my DC kids are gone by 5:30pm.
          Tom is verifying it for me. I should know hopefully soon. If not, I may just run the webinar next year and make sure it is recorded.

Comment

Working...
          X