My New Rug!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Rug!!

A week or so ago I posted about being "Forced to Expand". Things have been going well and all the licensing stuff is getting done. Yippee! I am even getting excited about it! In another post I will share my new bigger daycare/preschool set-up...but for now I will just show you my new BIG rug for the circle time area. The kids were all squished up on my other rug which caused a lot of fighting. This one 5x8 is working out great! I got it for $59.00 at a local carpet outlet.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinata, preschool, book hospital 080.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	985485

Nice picture, I'm glad they kept Pluto in there.

Comment

Very cute!

Comment

Cute! That's a great price too! I was pricing circle rugs when I first opened and wholly cow those things are expensive. I was able to find a super cute lamb rug on CL for $20....fits all the kids.

Comment

I had seen once where the circle time rug was actually 5-7 smaller round and bright colored rugs on the floor. They could be moved, but I wonder how many kids want to move their own rug here or there vs. having one large rug or taping them to the floor. If they're individual though, you can always wash them!

Comment

Working...
          X