Good Newsssssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Newsssssss

I just wanted to share my news!!!! I went to pick up my license today happyface !!!! I'm a very happy camper!! Now to work on getting clients in...:: Wish me luck
    Tonya R. Jones
    Home Provider happyface

Good luck! And congrats!! happyface

Comment

Congratulations and good luck! I'm in Maryland also and I get most of my clients from my website.

Comment

Great news! Good luck!happyface

Comment

Thanks everyone! I was thinking of going the website route but didn't know where I would start
          Tonya R. Jones
          Home Provider happyface

Comment

Congratulations!!!happyfacehappyface An ad on CL may help. I just opened last week and put an ad on Thurs. and I've had many calls and an interview and one this weekend! Good Luck!

Comment

Congrats and Good luck!!!happyface

Comment

Originally posted by tjones34 View Post
                I just wanted to share my news!!!! I went to pick up my license today happyface !!!! I'm a very happy camper!! Now to work on getting clients in...:: Wish me luck
                yay!! I was wondering~ do you still have to have your daycare downstairs?

Comment

Originally posted by tjones34 View Post
                  Thanks everyone! I was thinking of going the website route but didn't know where I would start
                  Here is a helpful thread on websites - how and why: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35323

Comment

Congratulations on your license!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! And yes I still have to do daycare in the basement But I've been down there and I;m used to being down there now it's cozy and quaint so I'm excited either way!!! I did look into it and I needed another accessible exit on my main level.
                      Tonya R. Jones
                      Home Provider happyface

Comment

Good, good, and more god luck to you!

Comment

congrats!! now the fun begins..
                          this is my 6th month in business and CL still is my number one source.. so it works in this area.. you should definately try it on top of your other options, be blessed!!!

Comment

Congratulations!! Wishing you the best of luck!! happyface

Comment

Congratulations!!! happyface

I got the majority of my clients originally from advertising with postcards (from vistaprint). I have a lot of information on my website and they visited there and then contacted me. Being on Facebook groups and advertising (mom groups, community groups, etc.) REALLY helped as well. Word of mouth has been the best advertising for me lately!

Comment

Working...
                              X