No announcement yet.

If You Could Pick Your Daycare House...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house we lived in when I first started my daycare was a 60s style tri-level, which worked out pretty well. Parents entered through my front door on the main level (just the kitchen, dining and living rooms there), and directly to the right down four steps to my finished lower level, which had two large rooms, a half bathroom and a small office, along with a walkout to the backyard play area. There was plenty of room for my play area and classroom area with tables and chairs for meals and snacks. I also had a kitchenette type area (it was a wet bar when we moved in, I just added some counter space, an apartment size fridge and stove and microwave). We never really had to leave the downstairs area unless I wanted to, plus my family could have the other two levels to themselves, with only minimal noise escaping from the lower level.

Unfortunately when we moved to a much larger urban area I could not find half the house for the money, but I've always been on the lookout for this type of setup because it worked so well.

Comment

Working...
    X