My Daughter Jessica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daughter Jessica

Going to brag about my daughter since you may see her in a national commercial. Has anyone seen The Hopper commercials for Dish Network? She is a principle in a new one coming out soon. She has worked really hard over the last year with acting schools, speech teachers and traveling to auditions. I am proud of her and hope the commercial gets as much air time as this one which I love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxVrIQOofMI

what a funny commercial, congratulate her for me. landing a audition is not easy, but sure pays off.happyface
    Last edited by Michael; 01-24-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Congratulations Jessica! What a wonderful achievement for such a young lady, you should be very proud of her Michael!

Comment

That's really awesome.

Comment

Thank you. I am just glad so got such a good opportunity and she can see all her hard work can achieve what she wants with patience.

Comment

Wonderful! Congratulations to your daughter for her hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Thank you. I am just glad so got such a good opportunity and she can see all her hard work can achieve what she wants with patience.
              Congratulations! And what an important lesson to teach all of our children.... Patience. Everything has become so fast paced in this world that kids these days want instant gratification and if they don't get it they think they've failed. Work hard and don't give up is what I tell my kids and my oldest is only 5.

Way to go!!!happyface

And on a side note- I think that might have been my husband driving in that commercial..... ::

Comment

happyface Congrats to her!! I bet she is so excited and proud! happyface

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Comment

Oh, what a fun commercial! Hooray for
                      Jessica!

Comment

How exciting! I will be watching for it!

Comment

happyface Awesome! Now every time the commercial comes on you can say "that's my daugher", no matter where you are!

Comment

Congratulations Jessica! How awesomehappyface
                            Way to go Michael for letting (and encouraging, supporting) her follow her dreams!happyface

Comment

thats awesome, and its great that she gets to have that oppuritunity. We have nothing like this here. Oh that is my dh driving.

Comment

Working...
                              X