Hand Towels. Paper Towels. Germs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

washing hands

reminds me of my last health Dept inspection She quizzed me on hand washing.. I missed a few. after smoking ( I do not smoke)

Before playing in the water table. sensory table and with playdough. I never thought about kids putting germs in there and how fast they would grow and spread.
    It:: will wait

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyMamma View Post
      Where did you buy it?

Where do you get the refills?
      I bought the holder on Amazon for about $15-$20 and I get the refills from Amazon also. Well I did before ... it was the best deal I could find but I bought the refills in large qty's and havn't had to reorder any more. Now that Amazon charges sales tax I'll have to check around again and see if it might be worth it to buy them somewhere else.

Discount school supplies has good prices on the paper towels too I just have to check again about the shipping and see what's a better deal.

Comment

Thank you happyface

Comment

Originally posted by itlw8 View Post
          reminds me of my last health Dept inspection She quizzed me on hand washing.. I missed a few. after smoking ( I do not smoke)

Before playing in the water table. sensory table and with playdough. I never thought about kids putting germs in there and how fast they would grow and spread.
          Also before and after administering medication. I didn't think of that one before!

Comment

Working...
          X