No announcement yet.

What Are Your Hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7:00-4:30, but my current kids are here from 9:00-4:00 (and I'm not complaining )

Comment

My hours are 7:30am-5:30pm

Comment

i am open 6:30-6:30

Comment

I've dropped both hours and days to make my family life more sane. I now work 8:00-4:30, Monday-Thursday.

Comment

Mine are 7-5, but no one usually comes before 745 and they are all here until 5 on the nose

Comment

I am open 7:00-6:00pm but I only work 8-5 which is what I plan to change my hours to in the spring.

Comment

7:15 - 4:45 but my first kid doesn't come currently until almost 7:30.

Comment

I guess I am extremely lucky. The earliest I work is 8 and the latest is 4 but most of my dcks are here 9 or 930 until 2-3. I only have 1 that comes the entire time.

Comment

Posted hours are 6:15-5:45.

However, I have one who needs to be dropped off at 6am but they pay a premium for those extra 15 minutes.

Comment

7:30-5:30 but really no one shows up until 8. I used to do 6-6 is was awful! Never ever ever again!

Comment

My technical hours are 7am to 6pm, but right now I have kids here 7:45am-6pm 3 days and 5:30 the other 2.
                        lovethis daymommy to 7 kiddos - 5 girls and 2 boys

Comment

7:15-5:15.

There's no way I myself would be on the clock longer than 10 hours a day nor would I approve of having any of having children in my care that many hours a day. None have ever been scheduled the entire open to close hours, I'm not sure I'd even be on board for allowing that.

Comment

I open at 6:45 am and close at 6 pm. I have several single dcm's who have to do both the drop off and pick up, so having a child for 10-11 hours a day is not uncommon. In addition to that the traffic where I live is horrendous and most commutes are 1 hour plus on a normal day.

Comment

Open 7-6
                              Closed Fridays tho! happyface

Comment

Originally posted by snips&snails View Post
                                Another thread got me curious - what hours is everyone open? I origionally planned 6-6 but I am considering changing it to 7:30-5:30 because it is just too much. At the same time I need to attract more clients so I don't want to get too strict...
                                I cater to the shift worker & open the doors Monday @ 5:30am & close on Friday at 11:30pm. (Mon-Fri; 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift.) I don't live at my daycare & only have 1st & 2nd shift kids right now.

I am interviewing for employees now. I opened 4 months ago & business is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X