I Need Ideas Please! Santa's Letter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Ideas Please! Santa's Letter!

I nanny for 7 month old twin boys. I have their playroom all decked out for the holidays. However we need a letter to Santa! If they were older I could say like cars, trucks, etc but since they are barely crawling...I am at a loss for words ::

I was thinking maybe a letter to Santa saying something like..I have everything I need: awesome parents, a wonderful brother etc and I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas blah blah but I just don't know!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

...why do you *need* a letter to Santa?! :confused:

(realized that sounds mean, I'm honestly confused as to why it's a requirement!)
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSabre25 View Post
      ...why do you *need* a letter to Santa?! :confused:

(realized that sounds mean, I'm honestly confused as to why it's a requirement!)
      I guess because for the past 20 odd years of doing childcare we have ALWAYS written Santa a letter.::

But then the children I cared for have been older. This is the first Christmas that I have taken care of children that are so young

Comment

Ahhh, okay, makes sense! I sort of thought it might be that, but was wondering if their parents were insisting or something! ::

I would probably give them paper and some form of baby-safe fingerpaint, strip them to diapers and give them the sensory experience of squirming all over it, then after it dries, translate their "letter", something like,

Dear Santa,
        We have been pretty good this year. We could probably stand to work on the whole "Sleeping through the night thing" though. But, since we did all the hard work of like, being born, we think we're doing okay. Could we please have some diapers, some cozy jammies, and all the milk we can possibly want? Oh, and maybe some nice chewy toys.

Thanks!
        Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

I love this idea!!!

Thx for the post...

Comment

Working...
          X