Sad-Hostess Closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aprilsfool77 View Post
    How many people will blame this on our president??
    You know, I am so beyond sick of reading stuff like this.

No one here said anything like that, so was it really necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
      Agree.

I also agree with Crystal, this is union bologna at it's best. I would never, and I mean NEVER, work for an employer that required union participation.

Comment

That was not directed here. I apologize if it came off that way. that was a rebuttal of peoples facebook comments in the days following the election. I could not post on there cus unfortunately, it was family makng the uncalled for & apalling comments. I think we should all respect whoever is in office no matter if we voted for or not!

Comment

:confused:Who on Earth eats twinkles? :confused:

Nobody I know. I'm not surprised that they might be going out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaddidle Care View Post
            My son will be broken hearted. He doesn't get them all the time but he loves twinkies.

Little Debbie makes a similar product but it's not the same. Oh boo!
            Me and the DS's will miss our Orange Cupcakes

Comment

I like to buy Twinkies once or twice a year. I also loved to buy Ding Dongs a couple times and year and hide them in the freezer. I didn't buy their products often, but I did buy them.

We had a Wonder Bread factory down the street from us for years. The smell of baking bread in the AM was a good way to start the day. They had a little store where you could buy "day old" bread. I would go over and stock up at 1/4 the price.

The factory shut down a few years ago and the little store shut down last year. Now it's an empty eyesore surrounded with a chain link fence.

Comment

I heard Bimbo Bakeries might buy them. They merged or took over Entenmanns way back when.

I personally liked the frosted chocolate cupcakes with the cream in the middle. Haven't had them in years but when I was pregnant I would have one every day (with a big glass of milk of course.. had to be something good in that snack!) Frozen was the best way to eat them.

Comment

Working...
                X