Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Own CL Add

How does this sound:

Now taking enrollments for DHS licensed childcare in ******, near ******** Elementary. Hours are 6:00-6:00, M-F. Clean, non-smoking home. Loving environment with father of three with one year of home daycare experience. Also working on my Associates in Early Childhood Education providing a full preschool program to 3 and 4 year olds. Handbook can be emailed upon request. All meals provided through food program. For more information please contact David at
    "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
    Acts 13:22

Originally posted by dave4him View Post
    How does this sound:

Now taking enrollments for DHS licensed childcare in ******, near ******** Elementary. Hours are 6:00-6:00, M-F. Clean, non-smoking home. Loving environment with father of three with one year of home daycare experience. Also working on my Associates in Early Childhood Education providing a full preschool program to 3 and 4 year olds. Handbook can be emailed upon request. All meals provided through food program. For more information please contact David at
    I would say,

DHS Licensed Childcare now accepting enrollments!

and

I'm a loving father of three with one year of home daycare experience
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Thanks Hope it helps
      "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"

Comment

Also the ages that you accept it a little vague, is it just 3-4 year olds? I would also remove the handbook can be emailed upon request. Maybe contact Dave at *********** for more information.

Comment

Dave, how old is your oldest child? I'm assuming over the age of 1. If I were running the ad, I'd include my years of parenting in my child care experience - that should count for something, right? "I'm a loving father of three with 5 years of child care experience." If you used to babysit on a regular basis, you could even use those years of experience as well.

If I were a parent looking for child care and all other factors were equal, I'd choose the person with the most child care experience. Just a thought.

Comment

Good ideas

Comment

I'd probably take out the "one year" part and just put experienced or in businees since ****.

Comment

Working...
              X