This Is a Joke, Right? (Care.com Ad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is a Joke, Right? (Care.com Ad)

I will be working full-time soon. I need someone who has taken care of children before, who knows CPR, who can negotiate pay cause I will be working as a server and they don't make that much. I will pay you whatever I can like 20 dollars here or 30 dollars there.

Please I need a babysitter quick, I start my job soon and need someone bad. You have to live about from 5 to 10 miles away. I can provide formula, wipes and diapers. If you own a small daycare that's what I'm also looking for. You also have to be able to get up early cause I will probably need to be at work at 8 in the morning and I take the COTA, that's why I need someone with a car to come get here and bring her back.
    Freudian slip there...she needs someone bad, eh? Well with those terms that is what she's going to get. oh, and it's for a 2-month old...
    Last edited by SilverSabre25; 11-14-2012, 08:10 AM.
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Let me get this straight ... she's looking for someone now, someone inexpensive, someone with training in first aid/CPR, someone with experience, and someone with a car to pick up and drop off her child from her own home to daycare? For $20 to $30 here or there? I somehow don't think she means $20 to $30 per day but I'm really hoping that she does.

By the "cause" and grammer in the ad I'm assuming it's just a young mom.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
      Let me get this straight ... she's looking for someone now, someone inexpensive, someone with training in first aid/CPR, someone with experience, and someone with a car to pick up and drop off her child from her own home to daycare? For $20 to $30 here or there? I somehow don't think she means $20 to $30 per day but I'm really hoping that she does.

By the "cause" and grammer in the ad I'm assuming it's just a young mom.
      Yeah...I don't think she means per day either.
      Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

May e for $60 a day and even then I would have to pass....

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyMamma View Post
          May e for $60 a day and even then I would have to pass....
          That's what I was thinking too . Before you know it she'll be asking for rides to work too. Special costs EXTRA not less ... and even then I wouldn't say yes to picking up and dropping off a child unless the money was WELL worth it.

Comment

I have seen worse.... I have seen where people say things like, wiling to pay you in food so that I can use my food stamp card....

No joke

Comment

Seriously? Servers don't make much? Give me a break, I know girls who put themselves through college on tips.
              You take the bus to work? Great, you can use that same transit system to get your child to daycare!
              You want to pay "here and there"... yeah, good luck sweetie.

Get your life together.

Comment

Poor kid.

Comment

Here's an idea.....it's called GRANDMA!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemissmuffet View Post

Seriously? Servers don't make much? Give me a break, I know girls who put themselves through college on tips.
                    You take the bus to work? Great, you can use that same transit system to get your child to daycare!
                    You want to pay "here and there"... yeah, good luck sweetie.

Get your life together.
                    Amen to ALL of this!!

Comment

Reply back and ask if she means per day.

Comment

Working...
                      X