Oregon Childcare Center for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Childcare Center for Sale

Arguably the finest facility in the Northwest! Nothing was spared in the build out of this exceptional, profitable center. It is turn-key and ready to go for the next lucky owner with over $100,000 of furniture and equipment. The business and the building are for sale at $895,000. The current owner is retiring.
    For more details about this confidential listing please call Bob at 541-410-7152. Bob@lowescp.com
    Last edited by Michael; 07-20-2010, 02:48 PM.

You have to be kidding....$895,000, I can't imaging the rates one would have to charge to pay for it.

Comment

No kidding, I'm in Oregon, but I'll pass on this one

Comment

I am even surprised this is even posted :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Former Teacher View Post
          I am even surprised this is even posted :confused:
          I agree!

Comment

That is going to be one heck of a retirment package right there!!

Holy I don't thing I could crunch enough numbers to ever make this one float.... Hello recession!!

Happy retirement-- moving to the Bahamas??

Comment

This post got me curious, and I did some research, and in fact there are daycare centers outthere that are for sale for this amount, and more, some over 1 million dollars. Insane to me. I can't imagine the payment on something like that and how many children would have to be enrolled to keep head above water.

Comment

Yes, that is actually considered cheap in many markets. If I were in the market for a center, I'd take a look.

Comment

I was just curious as to why its here. As far as I am concerned this is an advertisement. Which that's not bad but this person isn't even registered. I wasn't questioning about the price etc..haha...just the fact that its even posted.

I hope I make sense! ::

Comment

Working...
                  X