Nebraska Providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska Providers

I am a home moving to a center provider. I am looking to create a contact list of other Nebraska providers who would like to join a group/email list so that when I have questions regarding issues that are specific to local/state either policies, regulations, or demographics then I will have a go to group.
    If you are a provider in Nebraska and would like have contact with other Nebraska providers please let me know.

thanks
    Lorraine

Welcome to the forum. Please consider registering.

Comment

NE Provider

I made a social group for Nebraska. Please join! No one else has found it yet or is interested...

Comment

Originally posted by KMK View Post
        I made a social group for Nebraska. Please join! No one else has found it yet or is interested...
        What is the social group? I'm in Omaha and would be interested.

Comment

Ha, just now noticed I had a PM and invite from you from last week- I never check my notifications, I guess. Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you!

Comment

Payment issues

I know the answer to this already...but ...has anyone else dealt with this? I have a family that I care for their 2 kids. When I started watching them about a year ago, the Dad asked if they could pay at the end of the month. I agreed. Since starting, I never get paid at the end of the month. It tends to be somewhere around the 2-5th of the next month. This month, on the 9th, I had to ask about payment status...for MAY! Dad said, we will pay by the 14th. The 14th arrived, he said his wife would be bringing payment, never did. Then he shows up Monday morning (17th) with all but $100, claiming something to do with the atm not dispensing all of it. I have since sent an invoice detailing the amount still owed. I guess I'm more than venting, but I'm so burned out dealing with payment issues from this family. The biggest dilemma is that the wife is a good friend of mine, so it has made for a sticky situation. I guess I need to find my backbone!

Comment

Working...
            X