Rates On Web Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rates On Web Page?

Just wondering if you put your rates on your daycare's web page? Advantages/disadvantages to it? I originally was not going to but another thread got me thinking...

Really i wouldnt want to post mine, its just better for me to talk to someone in person about them
    "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
    Acts 13:22

Comment

I post them on the website. Mine are on the little bit high side. I'd rather people not waste my time if they are only looking for cheap cheap. I still get plenty of calls/emails and they're people who are very interested.

Comment

How do you post them? Like by the week for each age category? how do you do part time?

Comment

I post mine on my website. I figure people can see my setup and policies on there and if they like those things and the price I want them to call, if not I'd rather they don't waste my time.

Comment

I post mine. Originally I did not. But, it has cut down on a lot of people only e-mailing or calling for the rates and I greatly value my time. I prefer for people to know the price upfront and then contact me if they are comfortable with it so I am not wasting my time talking to someone who will never pay the price I charge.

Comment

Originally posted by ABCDaycareMN View Post
              How do you post them? Like by the week for each age category? how do you do part time?
              I post my weekly rate for full-time and my two part-time options.

Comment

Originally posted by ABCDaycareMN View Post
                This is what's on my rates page:

Care Rates & Definitions

Infant and toddler rates for 0-24 months of age. Children's rates for 2 years of age and older.

Infant/Toddler Full Time care is 5 days/week and up to 10 contracted hours/day.

$180/week per child regardless of attendance.

Child Full Time care is 5 days/week and up to 10 contracted hours/day.

$160/week per child regardless of attendance.

Child Part Time care is 4 or less days/week and up to 10 contracted hours/day.

$37/day per child for the number of contracted days, regardless of attendance.

NOTE: All rates include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and art supplies.

Hours of Operation

Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm

Sorry, not negotiable.
                Last edited by EchoMom; 10-27-2012, 07:04 PM. Reason: Made a mistake

Comment

Working...
                X