Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh, My Daycare Space Is Finally Done. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh, My Daycare Space Is Finally Done. :)

I've been working on my space for a long time so I'm proud of it and of course want to share. For some reason it wouldn't let me upload my images into my album to put on the decor site so I'm posting here.

I've been in the business for 10 years and when I started I dreamed of this space and it's finally here. That said my youngest is 2 so when he's in school in 3 years I will probably find a different job but at least I can enjoy it until then.

I'm just so happy right now!
    Attached Files

And some more photos....
    Attached Files

Comment

And more still....
      Attached Files

Comment

And more......
        Attached Files

Comment

And the last few...
          Attached Files

Comment

WOW!! What an amazing space! It's bright, organized, functional and so kid-friendly. I love it... I wish it was mine!! Great work, girl! happyface

One little tiny thing... the colors on the staircase are out of order. ::

Comment

Thank you for the compliment! It feels so good to be proud of my space again because for the last few years it was a mess.
              ::Yes, I've been told about the colors on the stairs. The funny thing was I wasn't even trying to put them in order...the fact that only one is misplaced is an accident as none of them were supposed to be in the ROYGBIV order. I was so sick of painting at that point and I was doing every other stair so I could stand on the not painted or dry ones to finish up. When I was done I noticed the problem but no way am I changing orange, that one took a million coats! Really though, maybe I will fix it someday just so people don't think I did it wrong...just think of all of the kids I'm teaching who won't know the proper order of the rainbow! I would hate to do interviews, have parents see my stairs and say to themselves, "is this the person I want teaching my child? She doesn't even know the order of the rainbow!" We all know those parents exist. ::

Comment

Nice job, well organized. I was laughing at more and more pictures. When was it going to end? haha you should have just taken a video instead.

Comment

Very nice! I wish I had that much space!

Comment

That is fantastic!! I absolutely love it. I wish I had that much room to do that. P.S. I didn't even notice the colors being off on the stairs. I love that idea.

Comment

I can't decide which part I like best, but the bins in the sensory area and that wall of storage closets have to be in the top 3!! Can you tell I have organization and storage issues? :: Could I be nosy and ask how many square feet of space you have? Sometimes, it looks huge and in other pics I think that it really isn't much bigger than what I have, just well organized. Either way, I love it!

Comment

Another lady who has a lot of designated space for her Preschool in her house ... LOVE IT!!! happyface I really, really love the rainbow stairs. What is up there?

Comment

I love it all, I love the house with the stair, that rocks! the only thing is that you need to remove the plant by the window, I have kids who would eat it, or maybe its the cat who would eat it, unless its fake. I love the circle time calender, where did you get that, its totally something I'm looking for.

Comment

It looks wonderful!

Comment

Beautiful! I can see why you're so proud happyface

Comment

Working...
                              X