Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened To nanglgrl? Why Is She Banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened To nanglgrl? Why Is She Banned?

From her past posts I have not seen anything wrong with what she posts and how she conducts herself. Why is she blocked from the site?

She doesn't appear to be banned.....she is online (or logged in) now and I haven't had to approve any of her posts so I don't know why anyone would think she is banned? :confused: Am I missing something?

If she is having trouble, she can PM me, any of the mods or Michael.

Comment

I am banned blackcat or at least my IP address is. The only reason I can get on right now is because my phone has 3G so it does not have that IP address. When I try to get on from my computer it says I banned from the site forever and gives no reason why. I checked my email for a reason and there was nothing in there about why either. I did send a message to admins asking about it this am but haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming there must be a rule against posting coupon codes. I posted one I found online for a site that was a great deal and was banned about a day later and that particular post is gone. I couldn't find anywhere it said we couldn't do this however I'm on my phone so maybe I just can't see it?

Comment

Originally posted by nanglgrl View Post
        I am banned blackcat or at least my IP address is. The only reason I can get on right now is because my phone has 3G so it does not have that IP address. When I try to get on from my computer it says I banned from the site forever and gives no reason why. I checked my email for a reason and there was nothing in there about why either. I did send a message to admins asking about it this am but haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming there must be a rule against posting coupon codes. I posted one I found online for a site that was a great deal and was banned about a day later and that particular post is gone. I couldn't find anywhere it said we couldn't do this however I'm on my phone so maybe I just can't see it?
        I also posted one the other day....did not know we could get into trouble for that..

Comment

You didn't do anything. It must be a computer glitch. I am sorry I didn't catch it.

Try logging out and back in again to clear your cookies. I will check your user profile to see if anything is amiss.

Comment

Maybe the world wide web has you mixed up with nannyde?
            I see little people.

Comment

I've tried everything. I can't log in with my computer or my phone unless I turn my home Internet off and just use 3G . Thanks for the help guys makes me feel better knowing it wasn't purposeful.

Comment

I've tried everything. I can't log in with my computer or my phone unless I turn my home Internet off and just use 3G . Thanks for the help guys makes me feel better knowing it wasn't purposeful.
                I am PM'ing Michael right now as I see another member on the banned list and don't know why. :confused:

Comment

Your status line on your profile said "banned" and I changed it back to "daycare.com member" so try to log back in and see if that works.

I PM'ed Michael and I see he is online so hopefully he will have some answers....hate to see a mob of angry women looking for him ::

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                    Your status line on your profile said "banned" and I changed it back to "daycare.com member" so try to log back in and see if that works.

I PM'ed Michael and I see he is online so hopefully he will have some answers....hate to see a mob of angry women looking for him ::
                    Lol. I am angry! Doesn't he know hard it is to type from my phone?

Comment

Not sure why you were banned. I deleted hundreds of spam over the weekend and maybe you got caught up in it somehow. I sent a password reminder also. Sometimes the system gives us these kids of problems and resetting a password fixes it. Let me know if you can get in. If not, go here and send me your IP. I will check to see if the system is banning it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

I got the email but when I clicked on the link to reset my password I got this message: sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact an administrator click here.
                        I clicked on it and sent a message. I will also contact you directly Michael with my IP address. Thank you!

Comment

Nothing worse then turning on the computer and it telling you, you no longer exist.
                          "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
                          Acts 13:22

Comment

I'm baaack! You can't get rid of me that easy. LOL. Thank you to everyone for the help. I will try to be good.

Comment

It happens! I logged on one day to see a post that said "Why is Meeko banned?" And yet there I was LOL! Michael fixed it quickly. So I was saved from my heart attack!

Comment

Working...
                              X