Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern, Central and Bay Area California Providers....Meet Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern, Central and Bay Area California Providers....Meet Up?

Soooo.......for all of you Northern, Central and Bay area California providers....if I planned a meet-up, who would come? I would love to meet IRL and get to know each other. We could even make it a day to earn professional growth hours and use it towards our time space percentage for taxes, as I can plan a mini training session/workshop if you'd like!

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
    Soooo.......for all of you Northern, Central and Bay area California providers....if I planned a meet-up, who would come? I would love to meet IRL and get to know each other. We could even make it a day to earn professional growth hours and use it towards our time space percentage for taxes, as I can plan a mini training session/workshop if you'd like!
    does it include margaritas??

that sounds like fun, but would depend on the day if I could come or not....

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
      does it include margaritas??

that sounds like fun, but would depend on the day if I could come or not....
      GOTTA have margaritas!!!!

Let's see how many people are interested and we can figure out a date/time that can work for everyone!

Comment

If it was somewhere near an airport where I could fly in and stay over night, I might even be willing to go.

Comment

I would love it! happyface

Comment

Originally posted by sharlan View Post
            If it was somewhere near an airport where I could fly in and stay over night, I might even be willing to go.
            Well, if it is in Sacramento, the Sac Metro Airport is easy access. If it is in the Bay Area, there are plenty of places near the airport

Comment

crystal are you in the sac area???

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
                crystal are you in the sac area???
                Yep. Sacramento.

Comment

I'm in San Jose, but would be willing to travel!

Comment

I am interested just depends when it is what my teenagers are doing that day and if my husband is in town or not.

Comment

I am from Fresno. Not too far from Scaramento. I would go as long it is not too far for me to drive. Gas is outrageous right now. Would love to meet some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
                        Just remember - unless it's time spent for business in your home it can't be counted toward your T/S% .

Sounds like fun, though

Comment

Darn, if you could just wait until the end of April ('13) I will be in that area!

Comment

WooHoo! Sounds like we might have a good turnout!

I will put up a poll later so we can decide a date and a location. happyface

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                              Darn, if you could just wait until the end of April ('13) I will be in that area!

Hey, no one said we can't do it again! And, if that doesn't work out, I would LOVE to meet you and have you over!

Comment

Working...
                              X