Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do You Go To Get Your Cpr & First Aid Training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's impossible to find an open class where I live-the high school does them for employees only. The hospital does them for employees only. Several local businesses do them for employees only. My licensing agency recommends the American Heart Association online classes, and then there is a local person who will do the testing in-person. It's my only option.

Comment

I paid $30 for it at a vo-tech school. It was from 6-8 but I was out of there by 7:15.

Comment

Originally posted by mema View Post
        I originally went thru Red Cross and then I found this lady that does it out of her home or yours. She is AWESOME! I will never go anywhere else. She is very reasonable and makes the class fun!happyface
        that^

Comment

I do the Red cross blended course. I do all the course work online, and sign up for a Saturday class to go in for a couple of hours to complete the hands on training and first aid, if I need it. It's the best way I've found unless I'm lucky enough to find the local fire department's course to coordinate with my schedule, which I never am =(

Comment

Working...
          X