I Applied For My License Today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Applied For My License Today!!!!

I'm am so excited! What a whole lot of work it was. I'm sure that there will be a few things left to do, but it is done. Finally!

Yah!!!!! So very happy for you!!! happyface

I am sure it will be worth it and thankfully you only have to go through the initial application once.

Comment

congrats!! I hope that all goes well, which I am sure it will.

Best wishes

Comment

Goood luck

Comment

Thats great news!

Comment

Own a daycare in Florida with expunge. *HELP*

Im new here to the forum. I so want to start a daycare. Its my dream. However I have an expunged record of grand theft 3rd degree. I should say No Action/No Pros. I wasn't convicted. Will I be able to be approved for licensing in Florida? Im checking out the Florida Statues but Im not seeing any detail on what is or isnt ok to become licensed. Id hate to start the process and then be let down because of my background. I was told i was ok to become an insurance agent, passed all test with flying colors, and once i did fingerprinting, I was denied. It really was a shock to my system and now Im afraid to shoot for my dreams or anything remotely better than what im doing now. Someone please help me and lead me down the right path to find out if I can even attempt to own a daycare. Thanks in advance.
            God is love. So am I.

Comment

Originally posted by rontosha23 View Post
              Im new here to the forum. I so want to start a daycare. Its my dream. However I have an expunged record of grand theft 3rd degree. I should say No Action/No Pros. I wasn't convicted. Will I be able to be approved for licensing in Florida? Im checking out the Florida Statues but Im not seeing any detail on what is or isnt ok to become licensed. Id hate to start the process and then be let down because of my background. I was told i was ok to become an insurance agent, passed all test with flying colors, and once i did fingerprinting, I was denied. It really was a shock to my system and now Im afraid to shoot for my dreams or anything remotely better than what im doing now. Someone please help me and lead me down the right path to find out if I can even attempt to own a daycare. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thanks Michael. You seem to be very intelligent in this field. Can you direct me to the right website or maybe a phone number to get my question answered?
                God is love. So am I.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Rontosha23. Good luck with your dream. I hope that you get to do what you truly love just like the rest of us here.

May I suggest though, that when you have a question, that you start your own thread and not hijack another person's thread. This is common forum courtesy. Thank you for understanding. good luck on your quest.

Comment

Working...
                  X