Getting Rid Of Mosquitoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Rid Of Mosquitoes?

A spin off another thread. I have a lot of mosquitoes in my yard. What do you use to deter mosquitoes? Any ideas on bug zappers, or???

The absolute best is: http://www.consumersearch.com/mosquito-traps

This is the least expensive models and does work IMHO.

Comment

wow, looks fancy! I will check it out, thanks!

Comment

We use a fogger with natural pesticide made from chrysanthemums. It works AWESOME and it's completely safe around humans and animals.

Pyrethrin

The chrysanthemum plant produces a natural insecticide for use in your mosquito fogger known as pyrethrin. The plant produces two types of pyrethrin: pyrethrin-I which is only available to certified users and pyrethrin-II which is available for home use. Use of this product is safe in doses recommended by the manufacturer. It works by disabling the adult mosquito through its nervous system which eliminates most mosquitoes.

Comment

Originally posted by MN Mom View Post
          We use a fogger with natural pesticide made from chrysanthemums. It works AWESOME and it's completely safe around humans and animals.
          I like the sound of that. Where did you buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by MN Mom View Post
            How does that work around people with outdoor allergies?

Comment

Working...
            X