Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. Warm and inviting.

Comment

What a great setup! It looks so inviting. Do you mind if I ask you where you got your wall decals that say Storytime, and Cozy Up To Reading? Thanks. Nice job!

Comment

Looks great! It's very organized, tidy and cozy. happyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

Its very inviting...looks like somewhere I'd like to spend the day, and my kid too!

Wonderful job! lovethis

Comment

It looks wonderful! Great job!!

Comment

Beautiful! Nice job!happyfacehappyface

Comment

Originally posted by country345 View Post
                What a great setup! It looks so inviting. Do you mind if I ask you where you got your wall decals that say Storytime, and Cozy Up To Reading? Thanks. Nice job!
                The Carson Dellosa website...lots of cute stuff!

Comment

So now that you've been working out of your home and in your new space for a couple of weeks what do you think? Are you loving it better than having your daycare outside the home?

Comment

It looks great! I have my dc in my basement also.

Comment

Originally posted by momofsix View Post
                      So now that you've been working out of your home and in your new space for a couple of weeks what do you think? Are you loving it better than having your daycare outside the home?
                      So far I am in HEAVEN!

I get to see my husband all day. lovethislovethislovethis

I get to see my daughters off to school and am here when they get home. lovethislovethislovethis

The set up is running smoothly and the kids love the bigger back yard.

I get to start dinner early and so we eat as soon as we close at 6PM. Hubby is loving doing less cooking and prefers helping out with the kids. I love to cook, so it's perfect.

I turn off the lights in the basement at 6PM and go upstairs and forget about it until the next day.

Life is good!

Now if we can just sell the other house!!!!

Comment

If I could get a 1/2 bath in my basement I would move my dc downstairs in a heartbeat!

Comment

So nice! Looks warm and inviting, AND like you have space to expand the toy selection when you rotate things!

Comment

I love it!!!!

Comment

Why to go Meeko!

I love it...and I know what you mean "LIFE IS GOOD"! being able to turn off the lights and walk up stairs and then your home. This is the exact reason we're planning to put the daycare in our garage.

You did a super job!

Comment

Meeko, it's beautiful! I LOVE it lovethis You did a wonderful job!

I also love the 4 six section shelves you have in the last picture, where did you get those? Looks like something I need to have

Having a separate area in your own home is definitely the best of both worlds, I wouldn't do this job any other way.

Comment

Working...
                                X