Birthday Party Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Party Ideas

Two of my daycare kids were born just one day apart and are both turning 2 next month. I always do a little birthday party for my kids. The last one they were all younger and a balloon party (playroom FULL of balloons) and cupcakes was enough to make their day. This time they're all a little older and since it's a party for two of my kids I'd like to do a little bit more. I'm thinking of renting a small bounce house but I'm looking for more ideas. I think we'll be outside all day until nap time so the ideas need to be for outside. I've heard of some doing painting with pudding and/or whipped cream. Have any of done this? Do they just smear it around the table and, of course, eat it? DH was a little grossed out by that idea but I think they would like it. Thanks in advance!

Some threads here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...=party+-+ideas

Comment

I think two year olds are generally still happy with something really simple like balloons, a few toys, cake and ice cream. But if you do want some extra ideas try here http://www.birthdayparty4u.co.uk

Comment

Not trying to be critical but please reconsider letting children that young play with balloons. They are one of the leading causes of asphyxiation in children.

Learn about the choking danger associated with small objects, and learn how to keep them out of children's reach.

Comment

If you want to organize Birthday Party for your kids based on themes such as Princess,fairytale,Superheros,Star Wars, Mascots and many more.
          Princess will also sing a birthday songs,Superheros and Mascots will entertain with different activites and will also click pictures with your kids.and if you want
          to make your party more entertaining
          and enjoyable,then i will suggest you a company called Party Princess Productions,in Orange County,California,USA.

Comment

I'd love to do this for my daycare kids! How many kids to you have?

For me, 16 toddler birthday parties a year, plus my own family of 6.........I would be planning parties round the clock!

Comment

Working...
            X