Moral Support Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pammie View Post
    First - thank you all so much for your moral support!!

Update - I gave notice to all of my families last week. My summer families were great about me closing daycare 1/2 hour earlier, and all offered to make the switch immediately (I was going to wait til Sept).

I also sent notices to all of my teachers families, and they too all responded with great support! The one family that I expected to leave over this, sent me an email saying they understand my reasons, and will adapt their personal schedules any way they have to in order to keep their girls with me! Not the response I expected, but...yay!!

And I'm having sooooo much fun with the new job! It doesn't even feel like work!

Thanks again to everyone that responded---this board is awesome!!

This is fabulous news! I am glad that everything worked out for you. It's great that you are enjoying the new job. Congratulations!

Comment

That's great!!! I'm glad everything worked out and that you are having fun with your new job!

Comment

Glad you got a great response from your families!

Comment

Originally posted by Pammie View Post
          First - thank you all so much for your moral support!!

Update - I gave notice to all of my families last week. My summer families were great about me closing daycare 1/2 hour earlier, and all offered to make the switch immediately (I was going to wait til Sept).

I also sent notices to all of my teachers families, and they too all responded with great support! The one family that I expected to leave over this, sent me an email saying they understand my reasons, and will adapt their personal schedules any way they have to in order to keep their girls with me! Not the response I expected, but...yay!!

And I'm having sooooo much fun with the new job! It doesn't even feel like work!

Thanks again to everyone that responded---this board is awesome!!
          Wow, that's awesome Pam! I'm glad you are enjoying the new part-time job also!

Comment

Working...
          X