Craigslist Response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Response?

I got a reply thru craigslist and I'm not sure it's legite. I got one that said, I hope your services is still available. I didn't reply to that one.

But today I got one that said Do you have any time to give me more info?

sent from iphone.

I thought that one was weird because I listed my website on the ad as well as my phone and actually email in the AT blank Dot com

So, should I reply? Do you think this is legit???

scam! Scroll down; you'll probably see a bunch of blank space and then some random letter gibberish. It LOOKS like a real email but it's not.

I just got one today,

"i think this is my third email? Are you still available?

sent from iPhone"

and I was really skeptical of it...debated responding, scrolled down further and realized it was spam.

The spambots are finding new ways through the safeguards I set up :P (I don't usually get spam, but have started again recently)
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

yup! I saw the gibberish. Thanks! I did get that hope service is available but that one didn't have the gibberish. Jeez. I wish they would just make it easy to spot, ya know.

Comment

if they don't sound like a real person - like mention WHAT service I am offering and a little about what you need - I just don't reply - if they want to contact me that bad they can pull up my phone number on my website. Craigslist is FULL of scammers!!!

Comment

That's a good way to look at it. I delted those emails. I'll wait to someone comes along that gives more details! Thanks

Comment

I got two similar ones today.

Comment

I got 2 today too...

Comment

I have gotten quite a few spam messages from Craigslist in the last two months; and I have NEVER gotten them before. I'm actually thinking of not advertising on CL anymore. My community now has several FB pages for small businesses, moms play groups, etc... & I have gotten all of my legitimate inquiries from those connections lately.

Comment

I also use fb groups but my areavdoesnt have too many mom groups but does have a ton of swap groups so i post there. I must be getting the word out because my webpage jad 45 views yesterday but so far only two interviews. And one is part time. Im going to advertise again mon to put my name back on top.

Comment

Working...
                  X