Updated My Website....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated My Website....

time to put it out there for you fine folks to make comments and suggestions...if you would be so kind....

The photo album is a little behind the times...so don't pay attention to the rooms because it's all changed. I need to purchase a new camera...

Nice set up! Here is what I got so far,

On your home page, you said "Thank you for this website!" after Dear Parents....why are you thanking them for the web-site? Did they do it for you? or doyou mean thank you for reading it or looking at it?

On your Philosophies/Curriculum page you should center the Einstein quote as it will be more visually appealing that way...imo.

You spelled lingering odd in the sentence about lingering around breakfast table

You have definitely spelled incorrectly (definately) in the sentence about it not being Toddlers & Tiara's

and I think when you say the kids will be asked to help with daily living tasks around the "house", it sounds like you will make them be housekeepers or mini-maids..... I think the same sentence you used would be fine if you said asked to help with daily living tasks around the "daycare" since that makes more sense to a parent....kwim?

On the Daily Schedule page there is alot of unnecessary spacing in the things you do from 9-10. The word...not the activities. It just looks like there is tree or more spaces between the words and looks a bit off.

On the bottom of that page you say "Structure is an both important parts of your childs day, as is the need for flexibility" and the underlined part doesn't make sense.

On your Handbook page, under Communication, you spelled cellphone as one word but it is actually two separate words

and lastly on the rates page you state "Our rates are comparable to the regulated in the area" which makes me immediately say regulated what? but that just might be me

and that is all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      Nice set up! Here is what I got so far,

On your home page, you said "Thank you for this website!" after Dear Parents....why are you thanking them for the web-site? Did they do it for you? or doyou mean thank you for reading it or looking at it?

On your Philosophies/Curriculum page you should center the Einstein quote as it will be more visually appealing that way...imo.

You spelled lingering odd in the sentence about lingering around breakfast table

You have definitely spelled incorrectly (definately) in the sentence about it not being Toddlers & Tiara's

and I think when you say the kids will be asked to help with daily living tasks around the "house", it sounds like you will make them be housekeepers or mini-maids..... I think the same sentence you used would be fine if you said asked to help with daily living tasks around the "daycare" since that makes more sense to a parent....kwim?

On the Daily Schedule page there is alot of unnecessary spacing in the things you do from 9-10. The word...not the activities. It just looks like there is tree or more spaces between the words and looks a bit off.

On the bottom of that page you say "Structure is an both important parts of your childs day, as is the need for flexibility" and the underlined part doesn't make sense.

On your Handbook page, under Communication, you spelled cellphone as one word but it is actually two separate words

and lastly on the rates page you state "Our rates are comparable to the regulated in the area" which makes me immediately say regulated what? but that just might be me

and that is all I got.
      thank you very much....

I made the changes you suggested..expect centering the quote because the program wouldn't let me do that without messing with the spacing...so I left that, but put the quote part in italics.

Comment

Where did you get your 4 tot stroller? Looks great, I need one too!

Comment

Originally posted by glenechogirl View Post
          Where did you get your 4 tot stroller? Looks great, I need one too!
          It's called a cart-for-6 from Community Playthings. They don't make them that way anymore (they're plastic now). I got mine on Craigslist for $300. LOVE IT!lovethis

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
            thank you very much....

I made the changes you suggested..expect centering the quote because the program wouldn't let me do that without messing with the spacing...so I left that, but put the quote part in italics.
            I think it looks much nicer now with the italics. The Daily Schedule page also looks nice too without the extra spaces in it

I found this too on first page: "If you would like more information or would like to schedule and interview," shouldn't it be schedule an interview?

..and on Daily Schedule page you don't need an "S" after parts in your sentence "Structure is an important parts of your childs day"

ok...I'll stop editing now

Comment

I love, love, love your policy "Promoting Peaceful Sleep Patterns for Babies" lovethis - Beautifully stated!
              Hope you don't mind, but I stole it and I'm adding it to my policies.
              (Like the one about pacifiers too)!

Comment

Originally posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
                I love, love, love your policy "Promoting Peaceful Sleep Patterns for Babies" lovethis - Beautifully stated!
                Hope you don't mind, but I stole it and I'm adding it to my policies.
                (Like the one about pacifiers too)!
                You're not stealing...you're taking what's gladly offered. We are VERY good at sharing around here.

I've gotten many, many, ideas from other providers over the years. My most recent addition was some of Mel's kids ideas, with her ok.

Comment

I love it! I like how you included all of your policy's!

Comment

Working...
                  X