Hey Everyone.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone.....

Just wanted to pop in to say "hi!". I've been sooooooo busy, and haven't been here in a while.

I missed everyone here! lovethis

How's everyone been?

We miss you too! I have been wondering where you were-haven't seen your newletter/blog in my inbox lately, either.

I hope your summer is going well, and we will see you more regularly in the fall?

Thanks for solving the mystery Mel!

Comment

Good to hear from you. Hope things are great for you.
      Not Clueless anymore

Comment

Nice to hear from you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
          We miss you too! I have been wondering where you were-haven't seen your newletter/blog in my inbox lately, either.

I hope your summer is going well, and we will see you more regularly in the fall?

Thanks for solving the mystery Mel!
          Yeah, I've been so busy I haven't really done my blog either. Summer always gets crazy around here! Especially with SA who don't nap! Plus I am working on my CDA right now, and I have a lot going on with family as well.

I will try to pop in here more often....I miss chatting with everyone!!!

Comment

Hey! I was wondering where you'd wandered off to. I've been missing your posts and input on things!
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Welcome back!!!!!!!!! happyfacehappyface

Thank you for popping back in, I really didn't want to have to hunt you down and drag you back! LOL!

I saw a post you answered the other day and did a little happy dance because I too, have been wondering where ya been... Nice to 'see' you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                Welcome back!!!!!!!!! happyfacehappyface

Thank you for popping back in, I really didn't want to have to hunt you down and drag you back! LOL!

I saw a post you answered the other day and did a little happy dance because I too, have been wondering where ya been... Nice to 'see' you again!
                LOL thanks guys.

Comment

I follow your facebook page and blog! Love it! I am originally from VT, reminds me of home! I love the pictures you post! Your place seems so awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
                    I follow your facebook page and blog! Love it! I am originally from VT, reminds me of home! I love the pictures you post! Your place seems so awesome!!!
                    aww...thanks Sugar! lovethis

My uncle is in Richmond VT. It is beautiful up there!

Comment

Working...
                    X