Jogging Stollers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jogging Stollers

I think I remember a thread on these before, but can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a baby trend expedition double jogging stroller? There is one for sale around here and I thought about changing over to it. I think a jogging stroller would be easier to push/maneuver on hills and grass. TIA.

Me me oh pick me!!! Love it!!! It's fabulous for all of the above!

Comment

I almost purchased the Baby Trend double jogger a few months back; but I chose the Graco Duoglider instead based on a few recommendations on this site. I have to say the Duoglider is still a little hard to push up hills and on grass (I am pushing two 18 mo toddlers, so it's heavy!!); but it's much easier than the Baby Trend Sit N Stand I use to have. I am glad I chose the Graco, because I might be taking on a newborn in January, and it has the back seat that fully reclines like a pram. The double jogger would not accommodate a newborn (unless I'm mistaken).

Comment

Originally posted by Lilbutterflie View Post
        I almost purchased the Baby Trend double jogger a few months back; but I chose the Graco Duoglider instead based on a few recommendations on this site. I have to say the Duoglider is still a little hard to push up hills and on grass (I am pushing two 18 mo toddlers, so it's heavy!!); but it's much easier than the Baby Trend Sit N Stand I use to have. I am glad I chose the Graco, because I might be taking on a newborn in January, and it has the back seat that fully reclines like a pram. The double jogger would not accommodate a newborn (unless I'm mistaken).
        Mine reclines almost fully!

Comment

Breezy, I see there are a bunch of different ones online, which one do you have? I haven't seen this one yet. It is advertised for a garage sale, so I'm not even sure if I would be able to get to it. I don't have any little babes right now, altho I do have one starting in probably late Oct who'll be 3months at that time. We live on top of a big hill and walking up them just stinks anyway. I used to have a graco duo-glider, but that doesn't work well with hills. Then I switched to a side by side which is better, but the wheels are so small and it's hard to move sometimes.

Comment

This one!

Comment

Yes, get it. You'll love the way its so easy to push!
              I have a Phil & Teds and I love it!

Comment

Well, poo. Dh had day off so he got up early so I could get to the sale first thing and she had sold it a week ago. She had placed an ad everyday on craigslist, but didn't bother removing it when she sold it Oh well, guess I need to keep looking.

Comment

Working...
                X