What Is Your Weather Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Weather Like?

Right now, its almost noon and we have a temp of only 57 degrees. We actually came in the house because it started to pour on us (second week in a row) and is cold. One of my little ones actually went over and put on their sweatshirt because its chilly in our house but I refuse to turn the thermostate on in July!!!!

I sooooooooooooooo wish summer would get here! Send sun-PLEASE!

I think our kids should go to school till the end of July and be out August and September when we actually have some nice weather!
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

It's hotter than heck!! Partly cloudy. Going to storm!! Trade you though.

Comment

high 90's and HUUUMIDDD in Chicago!!! I cant control my curls if my life depended on it! I have a halo of fuzzy frizz....

Comment

Originally posted by Azra11 View Post
        high 90's and HUUUMIDDD in Chicago!!! I cant control my curls if my life depended on it! I have a halo of fuzzy frizz....
        same here too. We did have a bit of rain. We are coming down to chicago in aug. (civic holiday) because dd thinks she needs another american doll (its for her birthday)

Comment

only 57?? What state are you in? Here in upstate NY it is about 83 and feels hot and humid....I know it is HOT in the southern states, I feel aweful for those still without power on the East coast in the middle of a heat wave!

Comment

Sunny and hot! Today's high is 95. But its been slow in coming. I worked in the shady part of the backyard this morning and was comfortable.

Comment

Super hot here too in my area of Canada! 95 here with the humidex, very humid and we're on alert for a severe thunderstorm!! My curls are also frizzing up! Haha.

Comment

Blazing hot, but its always hot here.

Comment

Super hot. Roughly 97 degrees and over 100 with humidity... By 9 am it was too hot for the kids to go outside!

Comment

I'm in MN. It's hot, hot, hot! It's been in the mid to upper 90's with heat indices in the 100's. I think our high on Thursday is 103 and that's without the heat index. Not use to this. I don't know the last time I've had my air on this much and it's only the beginning of July. It's really dry too. Could use some rain.

Comment

It says 95 here in Louisiana, but it feels over 100! It's like a furnace! My poor electric bill was $160 this month. We have had a hot year. My poor kids can't even Play outside for 5 mins without drowning in sweat!

Comment

Sunny, warm and WINDY!!! We get crazy wind here a lot. It makes being outside meh even on nice, warm, sunny days like today.

Comment

Here in SW Michigan it's 95 w/o the index and 102 with the index. Humid and hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Azra11 View Post
                            same here...we had a storm miss us from the North and the South. High's in the mid 90's and very high humidity.

Country kids...we'd be happy to take some of that rain off your hands. Our lawn is freakin' crispy, man!

Comment

We are up in the Northwest. My poor little flowers are having a hard time because they are almost getting to much water and not enough sun-. I planted two months ago and some are just now beginning to bloom because it hasn't been nice enough.

We were outside only about an hour because it was pouring, cold and windy!
                              Each day is a fresh start
                              Never look back on regrets
                              Live life to the fullest
                              We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Working...
                              X