DCP's Letting All The Air Conditioning Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunshineMama View Post
    My issue is that they stand outside the door, usher the kids in but don't come in, and then want to say their goodbye's at the door, with my door wide open. Or, they knock for pick up, then the kids walk out the dor, and as I am closing it, start a conversation.

In my opinion, it is so disrespectful to go to someones house and leave the door wide open. My ac has been running all day and it's 77 degrees in the house still. I have a headache from the heat, and I am feeling so irritable right now.

It just irks me that people have no common sense or respect. Either come in and shut the door or leave. Dont have a conversation in the middle of my door.
    I keep my thermostat at 77!

Comment

If my home were 77 degrees, I would be sweating bullets. I run around with the children far too much to keep it at 77. I'm a skinny lady that doesn't handle running around too well when it's hot. ::

Comment

I keep my house at 71 (72 MAX). I HATE the summer heat here

Comment

I have ceiling fans and oscillating fans that move air around really well. Occasionally I will turn it to 75 but very rarely.

Comment

Working...
          X