I Have Just Discovered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Just Discovered...

Felst story boards!! Oh my goodness, I cant wait to get to the craft store!!! I am soo excited about this. My husband has already volunteered to make some of the "characters" for me

Me too! They are such good ideas and I know the kids would love them!

Comment

An idea that someone shared with me is when a story book wears out, cut out the characters and laminate them. Then put a piece of velcro on the back and you have instant felt story books.

Comment

That is a great idea! Thanks

Comment

If you buy some medium weight Pellon interfacing, it makes good felt board pieces. It is sheer enough to see through so that you can trace things, but it's sturdy enough to stand upright on the board, and it sticks to the flannel without any problem. You can use crayons, colored pencils, and some markers to color it.

Comment

I'd love to see some felt story boards or links to the projects, if people have pics to share!

Comment

http://www.kizclub.com/storylist.htm

This sight has tone of printables for stories! I print them out and laminate them and stick velcro on the back-just like snbouser suggested.

My kids absolutely love using them to retell the story on their own, or to put pieces up as we're telling the story during circle time.

Comment

Nice link!

Comment

A good book for felt boards is "It Looks Like Spilled Milk".

Comment

I print out pictures on paper, laminate them and glue felt on the back or I use white tshirt transfer sheets, print the design right on the sheet, iron it to felt and cut out the pieces. Tshirt transfers make durable, tough little felt board pieces.

Comment

Working...
                    X