Is It Wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Wrong...

That I just spent the last 20 minutes setting up (a.k.a playing with) the FP my first doll house that was just delivered while my dck are napping? LOL I love my job! happyface

uhhh no! consider that a job perk! I cant wait to try out our new trampoline, ha ha!

Comment

I posted on fb "where else can you stop to do the ChaCha slide?". They may drive us crazy at times, but there are fun perks too!

Comment

I was jumping with glee when my two new Angeles trikes showed up yesterday! It was so fun watching the kids enjoy them. I love that part of my job too! New toys are FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by thinkinboutstarting View Post
          That I just spent the last 20 minutes setting up (a.k.a playing with) the FP my first doll house that was just delivered while my dck are napping? LOL I love my job! happyface
          LOL We got my daughter that dollhouse for Christmas last year and put it under the tree all set up. I had so much fun arranging all the furniture! It's still my favorite toy to help her clean up. I'm hoping she really enjoys it so I have excuse to by myse...er her the Loving Family dollhouse when she gets a little older.

Comment

I found an old dollhouse in my MIL garage, from the 1950's, solid wood,.thick wood. The ironic part is it is yellow with green shutters, exact same colors as my school. I love dollhouses, they are so much fun. And not just for girls!

Comment

I wish I had my old doll house. My grandfather was a master craftsman and could make anything out of wood. He built a replica of their house for me. The roof lifted off so I could play with the various rooms/furniture. If the roof was on...I pushed a switch in the chimney and lights came on in the house. It was so magical to a little girl.

But it was very heavy and there was no way to bring it from the UK to the US when I got married, without great expense.

So I told my Mum to give it to my brother's daughter when she was born. Luckily she took good care of it (she has 3 kids of her own now and THEY are enjoying it). But I do wish my own daughters could have played with it.

My girls just came back from a trip to England over the last month. They got to see the dollhouse and play with the little ones. I hope Grandad knows the joy his handiwork is now bringing to his great-great grandchildren.

Comment

I just got our new dollhouse an hour ago! It was one of my "must haves" from my $500 Youngstar grant...

Comment

My daughter has it and we have tons of fun playing with it! I am looking forward to them coming out with more sets of furniture. i just wish they were not so expensive and came with the house. A little bit did but I wish it came with basics for every room and then you could buy the fun stuff to go with it, to add on. There is a kid inside everyone of us--- That is one of the things I love about doing daycare, the toy sets that I love--- hope your having a blast with your house~

Comment

My daughter has a fp dollhouse with tons of furniture and people. It is one of the things I could not part with when I stopped doing daycare in my home. I had visions of future grand-daughters playing with it. My daughter just asked me last night if she could move it from the basement to her room...so, at 10 yo, she has not abandoned it yet! Glad I kept it!

Comment

Originally posted by thinkinboutstarting View Post
                      I just have to say that every time I view this post it makes me smile. You go girl! happyface

Comment

Nope it's not wrong ... I actually have a real dollhouse for myself that I've been building. IT'S HUGE!! I love decorating them and arranging the furniture (aka playing) .

Comment

Working...
                        X