No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fantastic update. very happy for your blessings in a new job and safe family.

Comment

Thank You

Thank you everyone for your nice words I wish you all the best with your daycares and in life in general lovethis

Comment

Thank your husband for his military service for us.

Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! I'm glad things are going so well. That does sound like a great job to have when your kids are in school.

Thanks from me as well to your entire family, and especially your DH, for your service to our country. That's probably the 2nd most thankless job (right after daycare provider ) out there .

Comment

Glad to hear all is well enjoy your husband and family have a great summer

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Thank your husband for his military service for us.

We didn't meet before, but I am happy to read about your update, as well as your husbands return!

Comment

Thank you Michael! I definitely will tell him that and thank you to everyone else too I'm going to be a basket case this weekend getting ready for him to get home on Monday! So exciting!

Comment

This is so sweet- I am happy for you and your family~ Very nice of you to come back and give an update- I remember you.happyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

Good to hear from you!! Congrats on the job. Doing happy dance happyface that your DH is coming home!!

Comment

Working...
                    X