Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaddidle Care View Post
    Ditto! What she said!
    Yep me too. I always bring it up but can I just say it one more time ... I LOVE my keyless entry system. I give each parent their own code to my front door which only works during their specific daycare hours. They aren't getting in my house not one minute earlier or later than what they are scheduled for.

Now since the child is already in your care MN Mom, do you have a policy about dropping off early? I would hand her a bill at the end of the day for dropping off early. I have one. I don't charge much but $5 for every 15 minutes or part of so that would have been an extra $10 if were to happen to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
      Now since the child is already in your care MN Mom, do you have a policy about dropping off early? I would hand her a bill at the end of the day for dropping off early. I have one. I don't charge much but $5 for every 15 minutes or part of so that would have been an extra $10 if were to happen to me.
      ....especially because you already told her on Friday that you aren't real keen on early drop offs.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
        Yep me too. I always bring it up but can I just say it one more time ... I LOVE my keyless entry system. I give each parent their own code to my front door which only works during their specific daycare hours. They aren't getting in my house not one minute earlier or later than what they are scheduled for.

I actually have zero contracts with any of my clients aside from verbal agreements. They know I am open from 7am to 5pm and am at their disposal between those hours. All my clients are temporary save for the one that just started dropping off early last week. I clarified with father this morning, and if it happens again, I will attach a fee to the early drop offs and that will nip it in the bud. Just more annoying than anything. I've also printed the open/close sign and will laminate it this evening.

Comment

Yay! Problem Solved

happyface

The "early arrivers" didn't show up till 7am today! Yay!!!!! Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by MN Mom View Post
            happyface

The "early arrivers" didn't show up till 7am today! Yay!!!!! Problem solved.
            happyfacehappyface Yah!! It is always nice when parents listen and respect your rules...especially your opeing time! happyfacehappyface

Comment

Working...
            X