Licensed/Non-Licensed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licensed/Non-Licensed

I am currently thinking of dropping my license...The only thing I gain by it is the listing with the state, and food reimbursement, but I lose all the paperwork I have to do, training requirements, state visits, etc...I am in South Dakota...Anyone else considering this or have input for me?:confused::confused

Some threads on Licensed vs Un-licensed: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...+vs+unlicensed

Comment

thanks!

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by butlerbunch View Post
        I am currently thinking of dropping my license...The only thing I gain by it is the listing with the state, and food reimbursement, but I lose all the paperwork I have to do, training requirements, state visits, etc...I am in South Dakota...Anyone else considering this or have input for me?:confused::confused
        Are you not limited to the number of kids you can take if you aren't licensed versus being licensed?

Here we can only watch kids from ONE family if we are unlicensed and with a license I can watch up to 14 so obviously there are benefits for me to be licensed.

Comment

Working...
        X