Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spell check request...news letter ready to be sent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell check request...news letter ready to be sent.

Happy Friday! Please proof read my policy reminders(grammar/spelling not my strong point) Thanks

Late Drop Offs: - If dropping off late a phone call and/or text is required. Please note dropping off late DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN PICK-UP LATE!

Late Pick-up & Fees- Please stay within your contracted pick-up times, I due not wish to enforce late fees, however if deemed necessary I will. Time is kept by MY CLOCK Not Yours. Please note my families activities are scheduled around YOUR CONTRACTED DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP TIMES.

Tuition Payments:
    Tuition is due in advance for the upcoming week on Friday’s by 6:30 p.m. and is considered past due at 6:31p.m. Payment is due whether or not your child attendance daycare on Friday’s.

Meal Times: - Breakfast-7:45-8:45 Lunch-11:30-12:30 Snack-3:30-4:30 Dinner 5:30-7:00 (if applicable to your contracted hours and services) Children arriving after and/or during the last 5mintues of a mealtime should be feed prior to arrival; outside food is not permitted in daycare. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Communication: Is the most important ingredient for the success of any relationship. Pleases feel free to talk with me about any concerns as it relates to your child’s well being.

In the works:
    House Rules: I will be adding a house rule section to the parent’s board. House rules will apply for both Children and Parents, once completed you will be informed via email and/or in writing.

Originally posted by frugalmama4 View Post
    Happy Friday! Please proof read my policy reminders(grammar/spelling not my strong point) Thanks

Late Drop Offs: - If dropping off late a phone call and/or text is required. Please note dropping off late DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN PICK-UP LATE!

Late Pick-up & Fees- Please stay within your contracted pick-up times, I do not wish to enforce late fees, however if deemed necessary I will. Time is kept by MY CLOCK not yours. Please note, my family's activities are scheduled around YOUR CONTRACTED DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP TIMES.

Tuition Payments:
    Tuition is due in advance for the upcoming week on Fridays by 6:30 p.m. and is considered past due at 6:31 p.m. Payment is due whether or not your child attends daycare on Fridays.

Meal Times: - Breakfast-7:45-8:45 Lunch-11:30-12:30 Snack-3:30-4:30 Dinner 5:30-7:00 (if applicable to your contracted hours and services) Children arriving after and/or during the last 5 mintues of a meal time should be fed prior to arrival; outside food is not permitted in daycare. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Communication: Is the most important ingredient for the success of any relationship. Please feel free to talk with me about any concerns as it relates to your child’s well being.

In the works:
    House Rules: I will be adding a house rule section to the parent’s board. House rules will apply for both children and parents, once completed you will be informed via email and/or in writing.
    I changed the things in red above. Mostly just added spaces, corrected commas, apostrophes and capitalization and some minor mis-spellings......nothing too big... I would double check as I am prone to mssing tons of grammar errors as well.... I type a lot slower than my thoughts

All in all it sounds good and easy to understand.

Comment

Adding a comma here will make it easier to read:
      Late Drop Offs: - If dropping off late, a phone call and/or text is required.

Comment

Thanks Blackcat...you rock!

Have a great Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by bice99 View Post
          Adding a comma here will make it easier to read:
          Late Drop Offs: - If dropping off late, a phone call and/or text is required.
          Got it...thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X