Am I Wrong Here?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christian Mother View Post
    Did you attempt calling them after 15min of being late...I'd be blowing up their phone and what about emergency contacts. After 45min of no call no show I'd be calling the police to pick up dcg. And then I would term.
    THIS. EXACTLY. 3 hours is not just "late" - its flat out abandonment in my book!!!!!!!

Comment

I have a dad who doesn't change diapers, so if the girl poops while she is in dads care, then she has to wait till mom comes home. And for the 3 hours late, I would call all emergency numbers so someone will come and pick up.

Comment

Grandma chose to just NOT change baby's diaper?!?!?!

Oh no, not your fault. I would have reacted totally shocked when mom said this and asked why on Earth would grandma not call mom and let her know she had no diapers. Mom could have told her to come back for them or buy some, since grandma has zero common sense of her own. Then tell her you are so sorry GRANDMA did that to her child and in the future just give you a heads up so won't accidentally take them out of the bag.

6 hours? OMG.

Comment

Unregistered, I'm dying to know what you said to the parents with such a late pick-up. That's insane!

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
            I am less tolerant of rude parents the older I get.

A disrespectful rant over something that was not my fault would result in an earful back and a termination.

Grandma did not HAVE to leave the child in a dirty diaper. That was 100% her decision. Not your fault Grandma was too lazy to get of her own butt and go to the store or your house for more diapers. And I would have said as much to the mom.

Meeko said it all!
            Not Clueless anymore

Comment

Working...
            X