No announcement yet.

Shoes Vent!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have tons of threads on Disrespectful Parents: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ectful+parents

Comment

easy one...do what I did...send them the carpet cleaning bill...no joke I did it...dcd never wore shoes in my house again....happyfacehappyface

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
        easy one...do what I did...send them the carpet cleaning bill...no joke I did it...dcd never wore shoes in my house again....happyfacehappyface
        I lovethis the backbone you have!

I'll just have you start doing my dirty work-
        Each day is a fresh start
        Never look back on regrets
        Live life to the fullest
        We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
          I lovethis the backbone you have!

I'll just have you start doing my dirty work-
          REALLY... Well I got it from blackcat....she gave it to me...Oh and Sharlan too. they tell me like it is and I have learned from my mistakes..

BTW..I did give DCD one nice warning and when he ignored the warning, I sent the bill...

Comment

I use a sign and a gate. It has helped. I also have a big mat that says stay here on it.......it doesn't really say stay here but for anyone that has a brain it does. It's for stuff that is tracked in and big. Parent's don't think about how much floor cleaning we do. They are just interested in the child and the child's surroundings. We don't think about it when we go into other places, like stores and just imagine the people that work, esp the ones that have to clean the floors.....lets say wal-mart. Think it bugs us....... I feel like I bang my head some days. I also try to help out the parent's that need it. I see the relief in them, which makes me happy to help another out. When I can I do and when I can't they do.

Comment

Working...
            X