Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyface
    Originally posted by bbo View Post
    If anyone wants to find one, it's called a wagon for 6 from Community Playthings. Try craigslist in your area....

Above is the 6 child wagon we been talking about.

I got my nephew a Berlin Flyer. They are made in USA by the Amish. I was going to get a radio flyer but they are made in china.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      happyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyface

Above is the 6 child wagon we been talking about.

I got my nephew a Berlin Flyer. They are made in USA by the Amish. I was going to get a radio flyer but they are made in china.

http://www.berlin-flyer.com/
      That is the NEW version, which is molded plastic. I have the old one, which is maple and tubular steel. I did not want the new kind.

I paid $650 or so for my original one back in 98, then sold it when I stopped doing daycare. I bought the one I have on Craigslist for $300.

Comment

That is the NEW version, which is molded plastic. I have the old one, which is maple and tubular steel. I did not want the new kind.

I paid $650 or so for my original one back in 98, then sold it when I stopped doing daycare. I bought the one I have on Craigslist for $300.
        Were in Craiglist did you look?

Comment

That's a great deal! I love love your wagon!

Comment

I am 33 and still have the wagon from when I was a kid. I think my dad garbage pick

I am 33 and still have the wagon from when I was a kid. I think my dad garbage pick it before I was born. It has been rebuilt 3 times(new washers, screws, paint ect). I think its on its 3 set of wheels.(Weather breaks down the wheels). About a year ago I had repaint the inside it started to rust. Now I use it for my nephew.

Comment

I have mine!

I have a quint Runabout. It seats 5 children, each up to 50lbs and harnessed in. It has a basket, a sunshade, a rain cover, can fit through standard size doorways, and is light/easy to push. The design is 'anti gravity' so that it's easy to get around corners and up curbs...honestly, easier to push than my Graco Duoglider or my Peg Triplette.

Comment

The perfect wagon? One that transports about 8 kids and then folds up small enough to fit in my pocket LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
                  The perfect wagon? One that transports about 8 kids and then folds up small enough to fit in my pocket LOL!
                  You for got never gets dirty, pushes and pulls itself!

Comment

Honestly, this is my dream wagon for my dck's!!!!!!! ::::::

It's only about $5,000 plus shipping though.

Sobs.

Comment

With or without the 4 hp?
                      Originally posted by Mary Poppins View Post
                      Honestly, this is my dream wagon for my dck's!!!!!!! ::::::

It's only about $5,000 plus shipping though.

Sobs.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        With or without the 4 hp?
                        Don't forget the feeding, grooming and barn cleaning with that 4 hp!! ::
                        Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

Comment

Originally posted by GretasLittleFriends View Post
                          Don't forget the feeding, grooming and barn cleaning with that 4 hp!! ::
                          It is like 4 more students!

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyChick View Post
                            I sooooooooooo badly want a 6 seater stroller with a canopy. Sadly, they are about a million dollars.
                            I have looked into the four or six seat strollers to(the nice plastic ones) but I cannot afford the 800-1000 dollars they want

Comment

Originally posted by BBDC View Post
                              I have looked into the four or six seat strollers to(the nice plastic ones) but I cannot afford the 800-1000 dollars they want
                              That's exactly why I'm making one myself. It should cost less than $200 when it's finished but it will seat 4-5 and last for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X