Odd Diaper Rash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Diaper Rash?

Does this sound odd do anyone? Little one came in today and parent informs me that the child had a bad diaper rash. They had texted me last night, asking me if I had seen it and the child was complaining about it. I didn't see the text till this morning but text was sent about 3 hours after child had been picked up.

OK, there is noooo diaper rash at all on this child! Not even a hint of one and child didn't have anything yesterday. Do diaper rashes go away this fast? I'm sorry but all the diaper rashes I've ever seen that are bad are still there the next day. I'm baffled by this and not sure if I should bring it up to parent or not. Also, it seems like if it was this bad the child would have complained about it at pick up or before they had been gone for 3 hours.
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

My DS gets super red and raw sometimes (especially when he has mandarin oranges). When I slather butt cream on it at night a lot of the time its gone the next day. He has super sensitive skin (like his mommy) so these happen frequently. But yea you would think if it was upsetting the child they would say something.

Comment

I have several kids that if they mess their pants and they have had oranges or cutting teeth if their pants are not changed in a few minutes they get a really red rash.

but if treated it is fine in a few hours. unless it was 15 to 30 minutes and then they could be bleeding and then it will still be red in the morning.

I change at 3:30 and if they leave at 4:30 and they had not been changed for another 3 hours...... hmmm 4 hours would make a rash.On their time not mine.
      It:: will wait

Comment

I will guarentee it, that someone didn't get changed right away and they ended up with a rash.

Comment

Originally posted by countrymom View Post
          I will guarentee it, that someone didn't get changed right away and they ended up with a rash.
          This is what I'm thinking but why text me and ask me about it? The child had no bm's at my house (rarely does). You think they would just say ******* has a diaper rash from last night please watch it for us.

The way they asked me and texted me didn't make sense to me at all!
          Each day is a fresh start
          Never look back on regrets
          Live life to the fullest
          We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Working...
          X