Help! Uti's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Uti's

Okay so 2 of the DCG's i watch have went to the doctor because they both have urinary tract infections! i feel really guilty as a provider because i watch them and i really don't want to feel bad but as we providers know parents always blame us i wipe the babies from front to back so there can't be the reason! maybe when they go poo in the diaper some is getting smushed in there! help what can i do?

Do the parents use bubble bath? That's an ultimate NO NO with little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by sharlan View Post
      Do the parents use bubble bath? That's an ultimate NO NO with little girls.
      im not sure :/ i always clean between the labia when i change the diapers.. maybe thats why? i just want to make sure they are clean.. im really sad they have this

Comment

What ages are the girls and did they get them at the same time? (Bad batch of baby wipes?)

Comment

Are they sisters or from two different families?
          Each day is a fresh start
          Never look back on regrets
          Live life to the fullest
          We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

The ages and whether or not they are siblings are important here. If they are siblings and they are not using bubble bath and are not wiping on their own I would be concerned about molestation.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
              The ages and whether or not they are siblings are important here. If they are siblings and they are not using bubble bath and are not wiping on their own I would be concerned about molestation.
              they are not related! im concerned maybe i am wiping them wrong with wipes? i wipe from front to back and maybe im cleaning too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
                Are they sisters or from two different families?
                they are not related they are from different families one is 2y3m and the other 22 mo

Comment

they probably just are not getting enough fluids. Its very common at that age. I buy cranberryraspberry juice (less tart but a bit sweet) and give it to my kids, even the dck's love it, also it could be diapers. some brands just don't work well with others.

Comment

Working...
                  X