Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did You Know That Rapidly Multiplying Open Sores On The Face And Hands Is From....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Know That Rapidly Multiplying Open Sores On The Face And Hands Is From....

TEETHING?

Because dcd just text me that is his hypothesis as to why dcb is sick today and I didn't really have to call them to pick him up.

Yes... that actually happened just now..

OK LADIES: Throw em out there....

What was the BEST teething diagnosis you have gotten from a dcp?

The herpes-like, rapidly multiplying in one day open facial sores today has to be my #1.

Yeah..besides "teething" fevers and irritability, I've got nothing. No way I can top yours....!!!! ::

Comment

I can't top that one!

I did have a mom tell me once that I should not exclude her 18 mo from dc for diarrea, since adults go to work with it all the time....arg

Comment

Hmmm don't know, but I just sent a child home that has melescum infection???? Never heard of it... I looked online and it says that it is contagious, but then says children should not be excluded... I don't do any kind of rash of any kind with out a written diagnosis from a doctor. I don't do can return to care or not contagious. I want to know what i am dealing with and getting myself into......

Wow that sounds really bad...Hope you are not going to be up all night having to clean like I am......

Comment

My 23 month old little DCB threw up last week. Two days after mom was home with the flu/stomache bug.

Mom called after she went in to the Dr. and told me the doctor was pretty sure he threw up due to teething. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            My 23 month old little DCB threw up last week. Two days after mom was home with the flu/stomache bug.

Mom called after she went in to the Dr. and told me the doctor was pretty sure he threw up due to teething. ::
            I fell off my chair............ OMG that is soooo funny

I had a parent tell me one time that the reason her 5 year old was not potty trained was because of a "LAZY" genetic disorder......Now that was funny

I was like if they pay disability for that disorder I know a lot of "lazy" people who could benefit......UGH

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
              Hmmm don't know, but I just sent a child home that has melescum infection???? Never heard of it... I looked online and it says that it is contagious, but then says children should not be excluded... I don't do any kind of rash of any kind with out a written diagnosis from a doctor. I don't do can return to care or not contagious. I want to know what i am dealing with and getting myself into......

Wow that sounds really bad...Hope you are not going to be up all night having to clean like I am......
              Oh yes, I am sure I will go through a few bottles of Lysol! I usually opt for a more natural cleaning agent but today I'm going for the big guns!

Comment

Originally posted by SunshineMama View Post
                Oh yes, I am sure I will go through a few bottles of Lysol! I usually opt for a more natural cleaning agent but today I'm going for the big guns!
                gosh and I hate the mental aspects of it...Im super itchy now.... What is wrong with me....

Comment

Seriously! My palms are tingling right now. I want all these kids to hurry up and go so I can de-germ.

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
                    I fell off my chair............ OMG that is soooo funny

I had a parent tell me one time that the reason her 5 year old was not potty trained was because of a "LAZY" genetic disorder......Now that was funny

I was like if they pay disability for that disorder I know a lot of "lazy" people who could benefit......UGH
                    don't laugh but I've gotten this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by countrymom View Post
                      don't laugh but I've gotten this one too.
                      hahahhahahh was the kid from california?? ahahhahahahahaa REALLY PEOPLE.....its called parenting......

Comment

ok runny nose, diarhea, low grade fever, cranky when awake, sleeping more than usual (infant). Refusal from parent to pick up, texts they themselves are sick and wants to know if sibling can still come to daycare the next day. OMG come on!

Comment

oh they are sick but their baby is "teething"

Comment

Originally posted by skittles View Post
                            oh they are sick but their baby is "teething"
                            I dont understand how parents can be this ignorant about illness. I SHOWED dcm 9 different lesions on the child's hands and mouth, explained that they got worse throughout the day, and were multiplying.

How the heck can teething cause small pimple like lesions that multiply and turn into blisters that crack open... in one day- no, in 1/2 a day!?! Does that even make sense?

I would blame it on them being first time parents, but isn't is usually the opposite- small things are huge for first time parents. Not these people. Nothing phases them.

It's kinda scary actually.

Comment

Oh god I hope its not hand foot and mouth
                              did you tell DCM that the DCK needs to go to the doc and have note of diagnosis before child can return??

Comment

Working...
                              X