How much $$ put back into daycare...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much $$ put back into daycare...

I'm sure this may have been answered in a separate thread, but I was unable to find it using search. How much $$ do you put back into your daycare for replacing broken toys, purchasing new toys, curriculum, organizing, crafts, sensory tables, goodie bags for Holiday's/B-days...? It seems to be adding up, and I just wondered how much others put back in.

I have bottomless tub of legos, wooden blocks, kitchen with HUGE selection of food, train set w/track, hundreds of hot wheels, Baby dolls w/clothes & accessories, dora house, huge trucks with trailers, indoor slide, games, about 15 board puzzles, 10 floor puzzles & countless smaller piece puzzles. We have many toddler tunes to choose from. We have jump ropes, chalk, some ride on toys, bubbles, outdoor roller coaster (step 2) and a bounce house for summer. However, I feel kids could always use something *new* and educational, and the organization of everything is lack-luster.

DH is all for replacing craft items... but thinks I'm getting carried away. I want nice and pretty & FUNCTIONAL. Right now, it's just FUNCTIONAL.
Working...
X